Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Where I Destroy Those Things I Love

Damn it all.

I always carry my digital camera in my front jacket pocket. I would never be able to forgive myself were I to drive by a roadside midget rodeo or a pair of clowns fighting and not have a camera handy. Pictures like those would be worth 2000 words, at the very least.

Then, as I was shutting the car door this morning, my jacket fell open, and the side containing my camera fell between the door and my seat. The display's all goofed up, making all my stored pictures look like they were painted by an elephant. I called Canon, and I'm going to ship it to them in the morning to see if they can fix it. Hopefully, for free.

I can think of better uses for my $150 than replacing my camera.

Elephant paintings, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home