Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Not a Tourist.

After spending so much time traveling back and forth between Illinois and Virginia, it's a bit difficult to get in the mindset that I live here. There's no early-morning airport run rapidly approaching, and any trips I do take to Chicago will end with me flying back to DCA.

I'll get used to it.

Right now, the place is pretty bare. I have a storage unit full of furniture back in Illinois and no solid plan on how, when, or if I'll get it up here. Another item to tackle. So, it goes.

Two nights ago, I went out for drinks with my good friend Andrew, who's out in the area working for a spell. Last night, drinks with another couple of friends. Today, going to see Borat with another couple of friends. It's a bit strange, all these folks whom I've known for a long time- I now live right next to them.

All of it, some getting used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home