Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

A.O.K.



AMP and I took a nice little trip back to Chicago for Thanksgiving to see my family. There were fourteen of us in all, likely making it the biggest Thanksgiving we've ever had in that house. It was an eventful time. My wife ran in the Turkey Trot (I cheered from the car), we sorted a lot of junk that I had in storage, and we ate a whole lot of stuff.

I miss Chicago, and even though I just left the place a few weeks ago, it was refreshing to get back.

Today's been a slow one, which is nice. Church, grocery store, and then I split for a walk to the library while AMP worked on a paper. She's an active one, and is currently out for a run. Me, I'm just diddling around waiting for her to get back. I guess there's really nothing to report. The upshot is, I love my family, and I'm currently diddling around. Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home