Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

They Eat Brains.


Over the last few days, I've taken particular notice of a disturbingly-named school on my way to and from work:

Resurrection Pre-School

I've been to church; I get it. But, still- the name just doesn't work too well for me, and you can be damned sure none of my illegitimate bastard children-- scattered all over the land like blown dandelions-- will be attending.

It's not so much that it sounds like a zombie movie, but rather that it sounds like a really bad zombie movie. Just as my kids won't be attending Early Mid-Morning of the Dead Pre-School or Bride of the Son of a Good Friend of the Reanimator Pre-School, they won't be going anywhere near that crap hole. Which is kind of unfortunate, because, it's right on the way to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home