Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Down in the Alley is Where I Hunt.

Today's newsflash is that All's Quiet on the Eastern Front is my current favorite Ramones song.

Clearly, it's been a slow day, which is just fine with me.

I got home from work last night feeling terrible. I threw myself upon the mercy of the couch and grabbed the remote. Finding it out of batteries (damn you, smoke detector), I grabbed a Calvin and Hobbes collection from the coffee table. I was asleep in minutes. Lulled, perhaps. I slept for 45 minutes, then hobbled around in a daze for another 15, finally getting into the car and driving into town for a walk. Ironic, eh? More ironic was the fact that I had to park on the top floor of a five story parking garage, meaning it probably would have been quicker to just walk into town. So, it goes.

Back at home, I played old videogames all the while fearing that the flu was coming on.

But, it didn't, and I felt pretty okay, albeit still foggy, this morning.

AMF bought her wedding dress yesterday, and tomorrow marks the one-countdown for the wedding. We're getting there, kids.

In other news, I seem to have a bit of cartilage or something out of whack on the right side of my nose, creating a bit of a bump. I can't stop moving it around and obsessing upon it. How could this happen? Am I dying? Did I suffer painless trauma?

Stupid noses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home