Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hump Day.

But, there is no humping to be had.

But, there is another so-so 100 Words.

Sometimes, kids, you've just got to take what you can get.

I'm doing laundry and trying to get a handle on domestics now that I'm back from this weekend's wedding in Cleveland. It feels like there's been lots of traveling lately, but I guess that that's not really the case. There will be more in the future, for certain. I can say that there have been a tremendous amounts of trips to and from airports, once you factor in visits from AMF. These, too, shall continue.

Rock on. I'm an airport pro. No one can take that from me.

The wedding was great, and it was wonderful to see Brendan as happy as he was. Too, I was proud to be a part of the wedding party. My first time as a groomsman was by all counts successful. Should anyone require my services in the future, I can provide a reference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home