Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I Ain't no Pep Boy.

All "pep," "vim," and/or "vigor" is noticeably absent this morning. Had a decent night's sleep, as far as I can recall, but still woke up feeling beat. It might be psychological, as lots of folks around me have been complaining about being sick, but, man- I just don't feel right. There's a cloudy feeling hanging around me, like I'm tucked into a crevice while the rest of the world walks around me. A bit light headed.

But- I'll live. I just hope that this doesn't manifest itself into anything patently "bad" during this weekend's move.

But- the good news is that the replacement camera arrived yesterday. No one came by to have me sign for it; it was just left on top of a filing cabinet until spotted by a co-worker. Thanks, Company for Whom I Work. You make me sign for business cards, but a digital camera can just be dropped off on a filing cabinet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home