Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Monday, April 11, 2005

A Day of Excitement and General Nonsense.

My new computer arrives today. The computer I've been using was a hand-me-down, and it's seen better days. Most of the time, it just kind of hangs there doing nothing, so a new computer will be a nice change. I got into work before seven this morning so as to split early to get everything set up. So, that's exciting.

In the background of all of this, however, is the complete pain in the ass that comes with getting ready to split for a business trip to Nashville. I'll be gone from Wednesday through Sunday. I'm not a big fan of business travel in general, and this trip promises to suck hard. AMF might join me, which would be cool, but the trip itself is still patently crappy. Lots of things planned, lots of things I anticipate going wrong, and so on.

The Queers played in Chicago on Saturday, and I'd forgotten about it. Ben Weasel's new band, Sweet Black & Blue opened. That would have been a fun thing to see. But, see it, I did not. Nor will I see Paul Westerberg. He's playing Friday night. I'll be in- Nashville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home