Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Live! Alone in the Suburbs.

I split work early, and am now home cooking a frozen dinner in the microwave. Lunch today was a small bag of even smaller (if they were bigger than the bag, it wouldn't work) oatmeal raisin cookies, so I'm hungry. There's hardly any food in the house, and I've been lazy about going to the grocery store. The Stouffers was AMF's, so I've looked past it every time I've opened the freezer. But, seeing as how I don't know when she'll be back, I figure I might as well eat it. And, be hungry again in about ten minutes.

I have to meet up with my brother at 5:30. I'm borrowing his video camera to make illicit sex tapes. No- I'm borrowing his camera on behalf of a friend and his fiancee' who want to make a video to enter themselves into some sort of wedding show for Bravo. Good God, man- I feel like an accomplice in something awful. I'll head out and maybe take a drive. Something to keep me from crawling up the walls here. Perchance, a grocery store. Perchance some miniature golf.

I'm trying to come up with something, but I can't conceive of more uncomfortable activity than miniature golf by oneself.

Maybe I'm not trying hard enough. In any case, I was just talking nonsense.

Dinner. Then, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home