Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Girl, Kill Your Boyfriend.

After seeing the Figgs open for and then back Graham Parker, I'm on a Figgs kick.

You all should be, as well.

I've seen them a mess of times, and each time, they've been astounding. Should you ever be in an area in which the Figgs are playing, you should make the time to see them live.

But, Adam- you just said you don't really care for live music anymore.

My cynicism should not be a barrier to your enjoyment. Hit ebay and look for "Lo-Fi at Society High." You can probably get it for the price of postage. Then, "Bando Macho." Same story. I think both of these major label forrays are out of print, and ebay will be your only chance to pick them up. And, you should. This is some of the best rock you are ever going to hear. Trust me on this. Subsequent releases have maintained the Rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home