Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

While I Flit My Time Away.

I was dead tired today, and when I got back from work, I needed to eat. I drove around for a while with a sick belly, and nothing appealed. So- I went and had a beer down the street instead. Played some jukebox and had some great conversation with a friend I hadn't seen in some weeks.

Then, someone went and got hit by a train right outside. Feet outside. A state trooper I know went out with an Amtrak employee I somewhat know, and they both came inside to wash their hands. Back to their beers, boys.

Strobe lights filled the joint, and I left. It's just bad karma to stick around. As I walked across the park and past the Doughboy statue, all I saw were sirens. I don't know the outcome, and I didn't want to know what happened as I headed back to my home and the cat. I've been there before for train deaths, sad high school girls or bums. No matter the lifestyle, the end's the same. Lots of blood, I heard. Me, I walked home and called AMF, and now I'm getting ready to go to bed.

News will come soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home