Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

It Doesn't Matter if I Try to Make it Wrong or Right.

I was in a car accident tonight, I had a massive argument with my best friend, and the thought of going into work tomorrow makes me sick to my stomach. It's been a long day, and it will be a short night.

But, there are always subtle things that make the largest hunk of nonsense go down a little bit smoother. The iPod's on shuffle, and it just turned up "The Telephone Tree" by the Young Fresh Fellows. That cures what ails you. There's always been, and hopefully always will be, something about an angry snotty song that can bring you out from yourself. Especially when that song is as tuneful as this one is.

So, I say: Long Live Young Fresh Fellows.

And now, Radiohead's "Idioteque," live, just came up. Somewhere, someone's looking out for me. Even though I know a lot of it is me and my impeccable taste in music, I still pause, place my fingertips to my forehead, and say, "thank you."

We're not scare mongering; this is really happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home