Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Word on the Street.

It's quiet here at the ranch. I split work a bit early yesterday to take AMF to Midway, so now it's just me and the cat. He seems to appreciate me, at least for the time being. AMF and I spent most of the weekend at my folks' house watching the dogs, so Truman was on his own. My three day absence (chill- I came home to feed him, etc.) seems to have reminded him that an owner is a privilege, and not a right, and he's been acting accordingly since my return.

Tonight was a bit busy, with me heading over to see my mom for a spell and then carting over some stuff to my brother's place. We tossed a beer back together and watched a bit of Clone Wars and had a pretty nice time, at that. But, home called, so I'm back, doing laundry and installing Sim City 4 on my computer. That should make for a nice diversion over the next week.

I guess there's really nothing to report. I'm adjusting to being on my own again, a task for which I do not much care. I loved having AMF here, and every I miss every stupid little thing we did over the last week. But, so it goes, so it goes. I'll be out DC way in a couple of weeks, and we'll continue the fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home