Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sometimes Stances Happen.

In a delightful turn of events, after I talked to AMF yesterday, my mom ended up buying her a ticket to come up for the week to take care of the dogs while they're away in Arizona. So, I spent the afternoon furiously cleaning the apartment, and then headed to Midway for a quarter to midnight pickup.

We stopped for Frosties on the way home and were asleep sometime in the two o'clock hour. Slept in, and then 12:30 Mass. AMF is at the gym now; we're both trying to fight cold, tired Sunday laziness. Tonight, dinner at the folks'. Lamb, I believe. Mmm... tasty.

Thus far, things have been great, and I have no reason to expect they'll be otherwise as the week progresses. I'm thrilled with how things have been working out. If I can only convince her to never pick up the return ticket, things would be aces across the board.

We'll hit Burger King when AMF gets back. She's in a fast food mood, and I'm interested in checking out their Star Wars toys. You know, because I'm basically ten years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home