Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Continuing My Descent.

Thanks to Michelle's reminder, I headed out to a comic book store today for a free comic courtesy of Free Comic Book Day. Mind you, I don't read comics, but it seemed like a good excuse to split my place, which was very noisy due to the floors being refinished in the apartment next door. I picked up a Star Wars comic as my freebie, and so I didn't feel like a real free-loader or look like a shoplifter, I also picked up a few other Star Wars comics, as well.

I hadn't been in a comic book store in years and was pretty overwhelmed by the selection. I was also a bit weirded out by the fact that all the employees were wearing ties. I was not surprised to see that they were really big geeks. Then, I was there, buying Star Wars comics, so I really can't be throwing any stones. It wouldn't have done any good anyway. I think those guys had some serious hit points along with a +3 defense modifier.

I came home and crashed out on the bed with a comic, and Truman climbed up and curled up next to me. I enjoyed myself thoroughly and all in all had a pretty relaxing day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home