Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sometimes, It's Nice.


Taken in the side yard in the neighborhood of 6:15. How do I know? The 6:15 church bells were ringing.

Got the camera and some DVDs from my brother, so tonight might be a movie night. Doubt it, though- I'm feeling a bit restless. And, hungry, as I projected. On the way home, I stopped at a supermarket at which I'd never shopped. It was an unfamiliar name, with unfamiliar products. It didn't feel like my supermarket. It didn't feel like my supermarket to the point that I emptied my cart of milk and $.39 yogurt and split.

There's no comfort in a strange grocery store. So, I might run out again. Maybe Meijer, maybe Trader Joe's. I have to make a plan, dammit. I have nothing. But, what do I need? I just don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home