Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Monday, Monday. Can't Trust That Day.

The rain finally came today after a pretty nice weekend. Now, it's kind of muggy. High of 80 tomorrow.

I feel disgusting in my bedroom. The difference this time is that it's due to mugginess and humidity. It's about time to put the airconditioner back in. That will be fun. It'll be a one man job again, and I'm not very handy. Additionally, there will be electrical challenges this time around, as well. The computer has basically ensured that nothing but the computer can be plugged in this room. Safely, anyways. But then, who the hell cares about safety? Not me. Not this guy. Not when it's muggy and humid in my room.

Well, not much to report. When it comes down to writing about the weather, it's time to hang up the phone. It's like a conversation with an disliked relative. Odds are, if you're reading this, though, I like you.

Goodnight folks.

P.S. For the voyeurs in the house, here's a picture of the interior of Terry's empty apartment. The brain surgeons refinishing his floor left the windows open. I'm expecting to wake up to a hive of hobos squatting next door:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home