Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A Thing You Don't See Every Day.

When I got to the gym today, there was a fat hairy guy wearing only his bathing suit in line in front of me to check in. He was in the middle of a conversation with the two women at the desk, and both women seemed perplexed.

"Can you cut it yourself?" Asked one of the women. "We're not allowed to go in there."

The man answered in the affirmative, and the other woman opened up a closet and pulled out a pair of bolt cutters that she then handed to the man.

I prayed that the discussion did not involve a foreskin.

Thank the maker, it did not. Seems the guy had forgotten the combination to his lock and couldn't get to his clothes. The man asked what he owed for the lock, and was told not to worry about it. Everyone's biggest concern was getting this man his clothes.

With that he walked away, big red bolt cutters in his hands.

Were I in the locker room when this guy walked in, I think I'd probably play dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home