Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Lost Control Again. Today.

Well, no. Not really. Not yet.

But, I'm listening to Naked Raygun's "Vanilla Blue," and I can't deny the power of a great chorus.

Woke up this morning to darkness and the harrowing sounds of a magnificent thunderstorm. For a moment, I was enthralled, as I love lying in bed during a thunderstorm. I was less enthralled when I looked at the clock and saw it was almost time to get up. Usually, I wake up a couple of hours before the alarm goes off. This is a great feeling. One of my favorites. Unfortunately, I had a bit of trouble falling asleep last night.

So, damn you, Matt. Damn you for the dumb guy laughs that reverberated through my walls. Damn you for your damned friends, whose dumb guy/girl laughs did the same. Damn you for the loud TV, and damn you for forcing me to put on a new age album to try to drown out your existence.

P.S. The link above is worth checking out for the sake of reading the asinine reviews folks have sent in for the album.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

vanilla blue chorus = best chorus ever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home