Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Sickness, it's in my Head.

My chest cold moved upwards yesterday, filling every nook and cranny with phlegm. I blew my nose raw. I finally gave up last night and took Nyquil at 7:00, and I was asleep in my clothes at 7:30. Teeth went unbrushed. I woke up with a torn-apart throat. In general, I just feel bad. But, I can see and hear and walk, so I've got that going for me.

So, it's been an early-morning rise. There's nothing on TV. I've been watching an infomercial on Proactiv. Did you know that P. Diddy and Jessica Simpson suffer from acne and use Proactiv? They do. Sure, one might argue that their use of Proactiv means that they are not keeping it real, but these are personal choices, dig? Get off their backs.

I've gotten some things done, though.

I wrote my piece for 100 Words, so feel free to check out my bit.

I also made some Throat Coat tea, which is helping a bit. Thank you, Throat Coat!

Alright- back to the couch. I want to see who else in Hollywood suffers from Adult Acne. Edward James Olmos, I'm looking in your direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home