Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Summer's Here, and the Time is Right for Fighting in the Streets, Boys.

I remembered today, and I wish I hadn't, a conversation I overheard in my office a few days ago. A very fat woman (N.B., She was not large. She was fat) was telling a guy how happy she was that she had health insurance. The tests she had had done last week were so expensive. And, then when they did the colonoscopy, well, boy howdy.

I puked a little bit in my mouth. I thought that I was past it, but I am not.

You might ask me, "Adam, would you have puked a bit in your mouth had it been a sweet skinny young thing?" And I'd answer, "Of course not." Nor would I have gone rabid with lust, but facts are facts: a fat woman talking about having something inserted into her ass is foul. It is especially foul considering the fact that they were looking for something untoward in there.

As I said, I wish I hadn't remembered this. It's worked its way into my brain, and now I feel it my responsibility to work it into yours, gentle reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home