Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Monday, June 20, 2005

No Longer Listless.

After reading Michele's post on Spin's top 20 songs of the last 20 years, I decided to take a stab at it myself. I stopped at 16 to give myself some wiggle room as I realized obvious omissions, and also because I have a short attention span. There's not too much overlap on our two lists, but I appreciate her reminding me of the importance of creating musical lists.

Replacements- Tim
Elvis Costello- King of America
Graham Parker- Mona Lisa's Sister
Screeching Weasel- My Brain Hurts
Paul Westerberg- Stereo
Stiffs, Inc.- Nix, Naught, Nothing
Pixies- Surfer Rosa
Pogues- Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash
Tom Waits- Rain Dogs
Replacements- Pleased to Meet Me
Tom Petty- Full Moon Fever
Radiohead- KID A
Joe Jackson- Laughter & Lust
Possum Dixon- Star Maps
Naked Raygun- Throb, Throb
The Mr. T Experience- Our Bodies, Ourselves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home