Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm Just a Clown Walking Down the Street.

And, I think Lou Reed is a creep.

But, no one cares what I think, truth be told.

I showed up at work at 5:00 this morning, and I'm tired as a result. Call me a sally, I'll call you a well-rested son of a gun. Me, I need to sleep.

For the boys and girls out there who care about such stuff, AMF and I have finalized a location for our wedding reception. It cost a bit more, but, we've decided that peacocks and swans were the way to go. You only get married once (if you do it right!!!!!), and we decided to do it right.

Next stop: Flora. We've got the fauna hooked up like nobody's business.

I love you, peacocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home