Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Friday, January 06, 2006

A Couple Quick Things.

First, my good buddy Brendan's dad woke up in India. We are unsure how this occurred, but you can read about his saga here. I wish him the very best, and my hopes and prayers are with him and his family.

Second, someone contacted me about purchasing www.thighpod.com, a domain I own (don't bother clicking, as there's nothing there). While the sale fell through, I feel obligated to point all who are interested in the direction of the inquiring party's Website. One can only imagine his plans for thighpod.

And, third, I purchased toilet paper and beer last night at Target and was given a gift receipt at the end of the transaction.

I am still puzzled.

That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home