Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Imagine Seeing a Two-Year Old Stumbling Around Like a Drunk.

That's what Fox News just asked me to imagine. I'm trying to imagine it now, but it's difficult. Two year olds stumble; that's just what they do. I don't think I'd ever see a two year old stumbling around and think, "man- he's stumbling just like a little drunk. He's stumbling just like his old man!"

Then, Googling brings me this. Live and learn. I guess it's the bloodshot eyes.

I also found an article starting that Chicago's Berghoff Restaurant is closing. I only ate there once, and was a bit underwhelmed, but I did spend a couple of enjoyable evenings having drinks there after work. It's certainly a landmark, and it seems a shame that it will be going away. Progress, right? See you Fields, and see you Berghoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home