Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's Okay: I Won't Stain Yer Blood.

I woke up feeling hit by a train. I went to bed far too late for my own good last night. But- I took care of the phone issue, and I also got in some reading. I had vague hopes that, aided by daylight savings, I'd go to 6:30 AM mass this morning and have the entirety of my day ahead of me. Alas, that would have meant about 3 hours of sleep, and I'm not that tough.

I've been up for a while now, but I still don't see myself getting to church before 12:30. So, it goes.

I've been drinking tea trying to wake up, but it's not taking. I think I'll hit the BP and grab a cup of coffee, come home, regroup, and try to bring myself to apply blade to face, the ceremonial starting of any day (save Saturday. Saturday is the day for being scruffy).

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home