Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Stuck in my Craw.

I can't stop thinking about that stupid article about Oprah.

Dammit, man- did they teach you nothing in J School? What is the story? Did she "meet her idol," or did two acquaintances have lunch? Either way, it's a crap story, but your article makes no sense. I missed the episode, dammit. I work for a living. I didn't even TiVo it. Now, I'm going to have to go to sleep not knowing if Oprah's a fruitcake for dedicating an episode to a model meeting her model idol (new band name: check) or for dedicating an episode to two models having lunch and discussing the trials and travails of being models.

It's hard for me to sleep not knowing exactly why I hate you, Oprah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home