Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Smells Like Suck.

Oftentimes, I find myself mouthing little "thank you"s to Oprah for keeping the world spinning.

Had Naomi Campbell been unable to sit and chat with her idol Iman, well, crap- I don't want to even imagine. More importantly, had the viewing public been unable to watch this bonding of mind and spirit, we would have been left just a little bit incomplete.

Thank you Oprah. Thank you for reminding us of what's important.

I have to admit that this article leaves me a bit confused, however. The title leads one to believe that they'd never met, yet Naomi's gushing makes me wonder:

"As a friend, you've been there for me when I've been down... I've always trusted you... You're my goddess, you are, it's like the elegance of you, your heart.
"I know you're shy... and you're feminine and you're a mother, you're a wife, you take your priorities right. I wanna learn from you."

No matter. Thanks, Oprah!!!

Thanks for letting two pretty people get together and talk about the challenges of being pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home