Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Phoned Up.

I switched my mobile service over to AMF's T-Mobile account today, and got a new camera phone out of the deal. This is good, as my old phone had exploded, losing it's display and staying together only by way of a rubber band.

What's not so good is that it appears that, in adding this line, AMF's line has somehow been cut off.

Surely, that's the only reason she hasn't called me yet tonight.

I've tried calling her from both my cellphone and landline, and all I get is the central T-Mobile voicemail system. When I enter her number, they tell me it's invalid. AMF- an invalid! Impossible, I think, so I call customer service at 12:30 AM, and sit on hold for a spell. I guess that calling customer service is a big thing for folks on a Saturday night. Once I got through to a human, I'm told that they can't help for another 45 minutes, as their systems are refreshing. Since I'm a kick ass fiance, I'm staying up. Can't have AMF without a phone.

I was very pleased with the service I received today at the T-Mobile store when I picked up my phone and had my number ported over. I'm not as thrilled with the current goings-on.

So, it goes.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though i didn't call til really really late, I love you and my comment is still better than the previous one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home