Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Scrabble Down the Hallway Yelling "Yahtzee."

Listening to the Weakerthans "Reconstruction Site" and getting ready to head home.

There are few things less tolerable than an office cube, particularly after being away for the better part of a week. So, it goes. The bill collectors want my money, so I'll keep on keeping on.

Anything for them.

Got back safely and more or less soundly from NY yesterday afternoon. I left in grey and gloom and arrived to the same, with the added benefit of rain. NY's rain from the days prior. Go to Florida, the knobs cleverly ask you to bring back some good weather. Me, I go to New York and bring back the crap.

And now- I'm going home. Rock on, mothers and fathers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home