Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Friday, October 21, 2005

M.E. in N.Y.C.

So, I'm in Brooklyn, and have been since Wednesday afternoon. I shot out this way to surprise my friend Ryan for his birthday, a plan that's been brewing for a couple of months now. It was certainly a surprise, and we've been having a good time thus far.

We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge on Wednesday, as evidenced above. Quite a nice walk, and certainly a change in environment for me.

Yesterday, we hit the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens and fed the enormous carp in the Japanese garden. Or raisen bread and English muffins made the waters boil. Ducks fought fish for our crumbs, while the ever-pathetic turtles were spun in circles.

Poor little guys.

Right now, Ryan's off tutoring in Queens, and Alexandra's at the gym. I spent an hour just walking around, and called it quits once I realized I'd hit the projects. At that point, it was time to scan the skyline for St. Agnes' and get my walk home in order.

So now- I chill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home