Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

She's Pulling Out the Pin.

I spent last night playing around with iTunes 6, finally downloading it, and then throwing a bunch more discs on. Rote work. I also downloaded some songs from the iTunes music store, including Elvis Costello's "She's Pulling Out the Pin," a track which was left off the US release of The Delivery Man.

I like it.

I also downloaded Bruce Springsteen's "I'm Goin' Down," after AMF called to tell me about "Born in the USA" being played as a fist-pumping encore at a country concert she went to last night. I need to get the whole album, but for now, "I'm Goin' Down" will suffice.

Today was a typical Sunday: Church, a haircut, stopping by the folks for lunch and dinner to spend time with my grandparents, laundry, a nap, and now getting ready for bed.

I hope everyone out there had a nice weekend. I got to see a lot of family, so I'll say mine was quite nice, indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home