Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

January's Almost Over.

I made no resolutions for the New Year, which is good. Had I, I might have to take a look back at the past month with a bit of regret. As it stands, I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Were there a mirror in front of me right now, I might just exclaim with a wink, "Looking good, big guy!"

It's been just your run of the mill typical month. I got a ticket for violating Virginia carpool lanes and will be in court next month fighting the Man. I've hugged the wife a few times, pet the cat, done some laundry, made some meals. Typical stuff. I even saw a pair of movies- how 'bout that, January?

Here's hoping that February kicks all sorts of ass.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wife should smack you upside the head for referring to her as the wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home