Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Looking Ahead to Coming Back

Tomorrow's a 7:30 AM meeting, which will make for an early bed time and an early rise. But- once I'm through with the grumbling and bitching and punching that come from waking up at five, I do quite well. I'd like to think, were I to somehow become wealthy enough to not have to go to work every day, that I could keep to that kind of schedule. You get lots done in the early hours. Cup of coffee, maybe a bit of music, and you can be all set and ready to go.

But- it's discipline, something that can be hard to cultivate. Unless, I guess, you know, you just do. Lots of things I could be doing first thing in the morning: the gym, meditation, catching up on my reading... but, I love to sleep. And, so it goes.

But, tomorrow- tomorrow- It'll be up with the roosters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home