Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I Do Not Know What an "Opry" is, but I Shall.

AMF and I are being picked up tomorrow morning at 5:30. Nashville calling.

With any luck, everything will go down without a hitch. I always get a bit nervous before business travel, especially when accompanied by The Boss. It's impossible to know how he'll react to any particular bit of stimuli from one moment to the next, so you're always on your toes. But, with AMF there, at least I won't have to deal with the general crapulance that comes with heading to a strange hotel room each night. Four damned nights. Through Sunday. Then, back to the damned office on Monday morning.

But, so it goes. My bed, made by me. At least in Nashville, the maid will make the bed.

Had I the inclination, I'd dig out the Discman and fish out my copy of Nashville Skyline. A soundtrack, dig?

No inclination.

Alright- going to incline myself into pouring a glass of Crystal Light and cleaning up for bed. Mayhaps I'll chill myself the hell out with some P.G. Wodehouse before falling asleep.

Rock on, folks. I'll be around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home