Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Monday, June 27, 2005

And it's Hot Like Me.

Still blazing, still humid. You could grow orchids in here, but I wouldn't bother. They're probably poisonous to cats, and Truman's curious. The AC still kicks out, shutting off the computer while it's at it. It makes typing an act of desperation; you never know when you're thoughts will disappear into the ether. It's hot in here- you'd see them float away, hazy.

I went to the gym tonight for the first time in a month or so. Hot in there, too. So it felt familiar. There was an old man with a personal trainer, and if he's not dead yet, he will be by nightfall. I admire the man's moxie, but mourn his family's loss. I got my stuff done and split, and now, here I am.

New 100 Words. If you get there late, meaning tomorrow, it's yesterday's, dig? Something about brunettes in red dresses being nothing but trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home