Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

No More Shall I be Loyal to my Sorrowful County.

At least in the sense that I shall not be here from tomorrow through Monday.

A week back, I took a look at the calendar, and saw that Monday was Martin Luther King Day. What better way to commemorate, I thought, than to fly to DC and go to the Spy Museum with AMF. I'm taking tomorrow and Monday off from work, and look forward to enjoying a nice long weekend with the young lady who I'm going to marry.

Right now, I'm working from home following a doctor's appointment. It's a beautiful sunny day outside, and feels like a great one to not be physically in the office. Plus, I can get laundry and other assorted mish-mash done for the trip. Everything rocks.

So- be good, folks, and we'll talk soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home