Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Monday, March 13, 2006

And, Before I Forget, and Before I Go to Sleep.

Matt at X-Entertainment does it again and presents a fantastic article about finally finding a Shamrock Shake after years of drought.

I might suggest that Matt's site is the most entertaining I've ever found. Over the past couple of years, I've spent a lot of time going through his archives. And, it's been quality time. Matt's a fantastic writer, consistently funny without falling victim to the "check me out, I'm a riot!" syndrome so pervasive on the Web, and he writes about things that matter. Check out this past piece on the top ten GI Joe figures ever if you don't believe me.

Anyways, check out his site. It's so good I find myself wishing he would lose his day job so he could write more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home