Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday Morning in March.

I slept for close to 11 hours last night, and I just don't get it. I was in bed during the 10:00 hour, and woke at 9:30. Strange thing, that. My body must have needed it.

There's a dusting of snow outside, and all is grey. So goes March. It's good incentive to stay in and get some cleaning done, I suppose. AMF's back on Friday, and manners dictate she returns to a clean house. Well, except for the bathroom. With Truman in there, one has to settle for a "Not-covered-in-excrement" bathroom.

So, not much of a day.

But now, time to jump in the shower and get ready for church and the first Sunday of Lent. I've given up alcohol. I don't think I've ever given anything up for Lent before, and I think that I picked a good one. There are some who think giving up chocolate is pretty hardcore, but I consider that a pretty week sacrifice. Others probably cheat and give up things like dry ice, though their lifestyles in no way require the use of dry ice.

God knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home