Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Expecting a Delay on Landing.

Tonight's the trip to DC, and I'm anticipating some awkwardness on the security end. AMF and I have one-way tickets, and in our bags are minimal clothes, two fuel filters, an XM radio, and a set of jumper cables. I think I'm going to check my bag through to avoid a bad situation in the security line. I'd prefer all bad situations to happen behind the scenes. So, call this signing off. I'm leaving for home in about an hour and a half, and then off to the airport, and then off to adventure. Full report upon arrival home. "God speed, Adam." Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe trip, brother Ben. Say 'hi' to Ed for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home