Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Impressionable Youth.

I suppose I'm very susceptable to suggestion. After reading this morning's Lileks, I realized that I, too, need some of these Moleskine notebooks. So, I ordered a few of the (relatively) cheapie Cahier pocket ones. They were out of the lined ones, so I opted for graph paper. It feels right, though. Writing notes on graph paper somehow feels like something a scientist would do. A mad one. Speaking of, as a quick sidebar, I finished watching "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" last night, and I give it my unreserved recommendation. I enjoyed it immensly. It hit the spot while I was kind of feeling down last night.

So, AMF arrives home via airplane later this afternoon, and I look forward to seeing her. I have trendy new notebooks on the way, and I will be able to jot down things and look artsy while I do so. Everything's coming up roses. I'm in a much better mood than yesterday. Mayhaps the veil hasn't quite lifted, mothers and fathers, but it's lifting, and that's something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home