Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I am a Man Who is Reziled.

So, yes, I'd answer, were you to ask me, this was a nice evening.

On the way home from work, I stopped at Target, which is becoming a custom. To be precise, it's a Super Target, and I find the adjective fitting. Tonight's errand was to pick up an iTunes gift card for my sister's birthday, as she's become Ipoded. I dig the gadgets, and hope to be Ipoded myself someday. Picked up a card, cheap bottle of champagne for AMF and me, cheap set of speakers for the computer, a black velvet painting kit, and a cup of coffee for the road. Home, then the gym, where AMF beat me two out of three games in racquetball.

Now I'm a bit beat and ready for a shower. The Rezillos are playing on the stereo, and I'm drinking grapefruit Crystal Light. Were it any other flavor than grapefruit, I'd say the night was perfect. As it stands, yes, this was a nice evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home