Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Day.

Last night's excursion to Dave and Buster's was a good time, despite the hoops I had to go through when I found that the machines wouldn't read the game card I got from a work outing two Christmases ago. Once the manager took care of that, things were good, and we got a lot of games in.

But, the thing is- the games just weren't that fun. The arcade's kind of antiquated now. They really don't offer much that you can't do on a home system, and the things they do offer just don't feel worth leaving home for. My fun amounted to hanging out with my brother and my friend, and the games pretty much served as props in the background.

I was exhausted when I got home, and I slept later than I usually do. I got up, made coffee, played around on the computer, argued wi-fi legislation with AMF (I pretended I actually understood things related to networking), and now I'm listening to Social Distortion and realizing I need to get in gear if I want to be at church in a half hour.

The rest of the day, God willing, will be spent playing videogames. Me, the couch, and a general lack of arcade patrons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home