Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm Sick.

No witty title, just the facts: I feel like complete crap. There's a combination allergies/cold thing going on, with each battling for supremacy. I'm the prize. I called in sick, which was a drag to have to do, and slept most of the day.

Now, I'm watching American Idol, having just finished a dinner of hot and sour soup. This is AMF's favorite when she's not feeling well, and in lieu of having her with me to nurse me back to help, I got takeout. I'm about to take Nyquil and then just lay on the couch until I feel like going to bed. Hopefully, I'll be better in the morning. If not, I'm not going to play around. I need to get better by the weekend, when AMF and I are going to an engaged couples retreat. I have to kick this crap.

Wish me luck!

Oh- I stumbled upon this site earlier today, and preliminary inspection has made it a strong recommend. I love checking out old toys and the like; hope you do, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home