Breaking Things with Care and Precision

All content copyright 2005 by Adam.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

A Rule of Cats:

It is impossible for a cat to vomit on hardwood or linoleum floors. Only carpet allows regurgitation to occur.

Truman has not thrown up since the two from last night and the one from this morning. I just fed him half of his evening's dose of antibiotics in the hope that splitting it up a bit will be easier on his stomach. My fingers are crossed. I spent a nice bit of time a couple hours ago trying to re-clean spots that still belied my cat's illness...

And, so it goes.

I got in some good reading time, and thus far, I'm enjoying the new Harry Potter. I've felt a bit unsettled and distracted today, though, so it's been hard to really give myself over to reading. It's probably just the whole Sunday night pre-work dread thing creeping up on me. Ah, well....

Family Guy's on tonight. That puts me right.

Back to my apple juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home